With the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic at the forefront of everyone’s minds, concerned citizens are trying to find out as much information as they can to keep themselves and their loved ones safe. Here is some helpful information on protecting yourself and your household against this COVID-19 outbreak.
- In the age of social media, it is easy to keep in touch with almost anyone. The other side of that, however, is that misinformation can spread like wildfire. Don’t believe everything you read on social networks. Your local health department’s website will have the most up-to-date information about COVID-19 with specific details on how it affects your local community.
- Talk to friends and neighbors about what they plan to do if they are exposed.
- If you don’t already have one, this is the perfect time to come up with a contact list for your family. This should include phone numbers of family members, your pediatrician and/or general practitioner, trusted friends and neighbors, and other numbers that may come in handy in case someone becomes infected.
Important Preventative Measures
- Make sure everyone is washing their hands properly and often.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Only go out if absolutely necessary.
- If you need to cough or sneeze, cover it with a tissue and throw the tissue away when you are done.
- Keep frequently-touched items and surfaces cleaned and disinfected.
Common Symptoms to Look for
- If you develop any one or combination of shortness of breath, coughing, or a fever STAY HOME and speak to a healthcare provider.
- Some emergency symptoms of COVID-19 include: a bluish tint of the lips or face, persistent pressure or pain in the chest, and NEW confusion or difficulty completing simple tasks. While this list is in no way complete, if you or someone in your home is experiencing any of these symptoms, you should seek medical attention immediately.
BUILD YOUR WATERFRONT DREAM HOME WITH SHORE-LINE CONSTRUCTION!
At Shore-Line Construction, we know that your home is a reflection of you. That’s why we strive to make each home we build as beautiful as the family who will live there. We work with each of our clients to design a home that fits their needs. The end result is a durable, energy-efficient custom home that the family will enjoy for generations to come. Shore-Line Construction has been serving our customers for over 25 years, and we look forward to the opportunity to help you!
If you’re interested in learning more about what Shore-Line Construction can do for you, check out our website or give us a call at 410-574-6623. Keep up with all of the latest news by following our blog and social media pages on Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, and Houzz!